Chemical safety of consumer products
I truly recommend this training to any person willing to advance their career and gain great knowledge and information in the world of chemical regulations, interesting chemical trivia and labelling requirements.
Quality Manager Risk and Compliance at Carrefour UAE
Gain insight into the various general and product specific chemicals regulations, and identify the requirements applicable to the chemicals you place on the consumer market in the EU.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for professionals responsible for the chemical compliance of chemicals placed on the consumer market in the EU. No prior knowledge of chemicals regulation is required.
What topics are covered in the training?
Chemical safety of consumer products offers in-depth insight into the various general and product specific regulations established to protect human health and the environment from risks associated with the consumer use of chemicals. The topics covered in this training include:
- General product safety
- CE marking
- REACH: chemical safety assessment
- Substances of Very High Concern
- CLP: hazard communication
- Detergents Regulation: surfactant biodegradability and product labelling
- Toy Safety Directive: Substance prohibitions/restrictions and product labelling
- Cosmetics Regulation: Product Information File (PIF), Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment, notification and labelling
We offer Chemical safety of consumer products in English, Dutch and Spanish. This workshop can be organised on your location, in our office, or online via HD video conferencing. Please contact us for more information and pricing.