The Chemical Compliance Coach can help you to bring your cosmetic product on the market in compliance with the Regulation 1223/2009/EC. Are you a starting cosmetics manufacturer? Read how to put a cosmetic product on the market in the EU.
Our compliance services in cosmetics include:
- Cosmetic product safety assessment (PSA)
- Cosmetic Product Safety Report (PSR)
- Compiling and maintenance of Product Information File (PIF)
- Data collection and/or test strategy and monitoring
- Product labelling in accordance to the Cosmetics Regulation
- Product notification via the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
Cosmetic products for domestic animals do not fall under the Cosmetics Regulation. Instead, these products are considered as mixtures under the CLP Regulation. Products intended for washing, or to clean the animal (e.g. a dog shampoo) must also meet the requirements of the Detergents Regulation. We can assist you with:
- CLP product classification, labelling and packaging
- Product labelling in accordance to the Detergents Regulation
- Poison Centre notification
- Safety Data Sheets
THE CHEMICAL COMPLIANCE COACH B.V.
3584 BH Utrecht
+31 (0)85 773 1104
THE CHEMICAL COMPLIANCE COACH SPAIN S.L.
Plaza San Cristóbal 14
+34 965 773 686