REACH for SMEs
Get a good understanding of how REACH affects your organisation, products and clients.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for those who need to know exactly what the REACH regulation entails, but who are not interested in toxicology, risk assessment or hazard communication. No prior knowledge of chemicals regulation is required.
What topics are covered in the workshop?
REACH for SMEs focuses on the different REACH roles and responsibilities in the product supply chain. You will be assisted to quickly identify which regulatory obligations are relevant to your company. The workshop provides you with a basic plan-of-action, tailored to your business activities. The topics covered in this training include:
- Registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction
- SIEF cooperation, data and cost sharing
- Safety of use
- Safety Data Sheets
- Exposure scenarios
- Downstream user obligations
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
- Recycling and circular economy
- Application of REACH to specific product groups (medicinal products, cosmetics, food and feed, etc.)
We offer REACH for SMEs in English, Dutch and Spanish. This workshop can be organised on your location, in our office, or online via HD video conferencing. Please contact us for more information and pricing.