Posted Posted in English, REACH Regulation, Substances & mixtures

If your supplier also manufactures or imports the substance, he has the obligation to register the substance (if the manufactured or imported quantity is larger than 1 tonne per year). Registrants who register their substances as (transported) isolated intermediate, can provide reduced registration information, if they confirm that the substance is manufactured and used under […]